Townhouse Development – Victoria, Texas
This Texas neighborhood provides narrow-lot living in an elegant Texas Hill Country Style. Outdoor living is a priority with its spacious rear balcony and Lanai.
Grande Oaks Townhouse Development
• Zero Lot-Line Townhouse Development with 21 Units for Victoria, Texas
• 3 Bedrooms, 2-1/2 Baths
• 2,222 sq. ft. Living, 3,339 sq. ft. Under Roof
• 26′ Wide, 70′ Deep
• A & B Texas Hill Country Style Elevations
Elegant Townhouse Living
• Two-Story Upside-Down Living means the public spaces like Dining, Living Room, Kitchen, Nook and Master Suite with it’s own Laundry all are on the Upper Level, Main Level has two Guest Bedrooms and a Laundry with mud bench and storage.
• Entry staircase to the mid-level Foyer. From the Foyer, it’s a half a flight up to the Main Level and a half a flight down to the Lower Level, Main Laundry Room, oversized Garage and Guest Bedrooms and tons of storage.
• 26′ x 10′ Covered Patio on Main, Upper Floor. The covered deck upstairs is perfect for entertaining with its outdoor kitchen and fireplace.
• Same size Covered Patio on Lower Level